Haven Society relies on gifts of many types in order to serve the more than 3,000 women a year seeking support at Haven. We have created the Wish List below as a guideline to let you know of our greatest and most ongoing needs. Thank you once again for your continued support of Haven Society. Your kindness helps us help so many.
- Grocery gift certificates
- Gas gift certificates
- Bus passes/ bus tickets
- Blank page journals
- New socks and underwear for both women and children
- New pajamas and slippers with soles
- Regular size bottles of shampoo/conditioner.
- New toiletries, cosmetics, hair brushes and beauty products
- Used/new cell phones with chargers
- New linens, towels and blankets
- Sets of dishes and cutlery
- Hair cuts
- Non-perishable food for the Haven Transition House pantry
Suggested Gift Cards for Teens & Children:
- The Romper Room
- Woodgrove Mall
- Movie Theatres
- Hair Salons
- Drug Stores
Please note that we are unable to issue tax receipts for the above items.
If you have any questions, please contact Haven’s Resources team at 250-756-2452 ext. 237.
We are no longer able to accept used items onsite due to space constraints and health concerns. If you have used household goods, children’s toys or clothing to donate please contact the Friends of Haven Thrift store at 250-754-3687 or visit them at 451 Albert Street.